Jenni Layton's DigitalDiva Productions

Jenni Layton's DigitalDiva Productions

Friday, April 2, 2010

New Project

I've got a new project I'm working on that I'm pretty excited about. Thank heavens for great friends that give us opportunities to grow and learn new things!

My friend has a daughter that is a varsity volleyball player who would like to play in college. We were able to put together a short clip with highlights of her playing that we can send to the various colleges where she is interested in playing. I am only a few short years away from finding myself in this same scenario with my own daughter. Yikes! Where did the time go?

I'm also helping her put together a DVD with some additional footage to send to the interested coaches who would like to see more.

I'm in the midst of putting together a price list for this service, but I'll update my blog with this information as well as a demo clip soon. Anyone who is interested, please email me at: jennilayton@cox.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment