Jenni Layton's DigitalDiva Productions

Jenni Layton's DigitalDiva Productions

Friday, April 2, 2010

Volleyball Highlight Clip



Here's the pricing on my newest project. If you already know what you want, it's a lot less expensive since there isn't any review required. Write down the begin and end timecodes, and the order you'd like the put together and you're done - I do the rest!

However, if you're aren't certain which shots you want, and you're feeling overwhelmed, I can create a video file for your review with all the shots you are looking for (offense, defense, serving, etc.) with a number sequence. Then you can take that video and decide what you'd like in your final product. This will cost a bit more since I will need time to review the footage and compile all the shots into an initial video. I am charging $100 per hour of footage for me to review and create a review file. If you only want me to review the 2nd set of a 5 set match, then you would only be charged the length of time for the 2nd set, and not the whole match.

Once the final file is created, you can either send a smaller, compressed file in an email, or upload it to an internet site. There are many options depending on what you'd like to do (or spend). I can assist you with deciding which direction may be the best for you.

After you have sent out your initial contact to the various colleges, you'll need a DVD ready to send out to any interested coaches. I can create a custom menu for you with a picture of the athlete and any pertinent contact information as well. From the Main Menu, there will be an option to watch a 5-7 minute clip of uninterrupted practice footage, and a Full Game. Other options may be available, so just let me know what you're looking for and I can give you a quote.

I look forward to putting more of these videos together! I love to watch volleyball!



Click on the arrow to watch a demo clip:

No comments:

Post a Comment